korean friendfinder

Monday, September 8, 2008

Love sms



Why do we close our eyes - When we pray, when we cry, when we dream. When we kiss and when we miss someone we love. Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by heart

My sweetest memory - UR msg! My biggest sadness - The distance! My biggest hope - i will see you soon! My strongest prayer - our relation continues 4ever.



When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there. Hope we can be like that. We dont always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.



To live this Life , i need heartbeat,,,To have a heartbeat, i need a Heart,,,To have a Heart, i need Happiness,,,To have a Happiness, i need you..!!



The smallest word is I, The sweetest word is LOVE And the dearest person in the world is U. Thats why I Love You.

If you fall in river there is a boat if you fall in well there is rope but if you fall in love there is no hope
Never ask for a smile just give it. Never expect love from others just love them.Never say I can't live without you, just say I live for you.
Welcome to www.Love.com Enter Passwrod: *****Processing...Sorry, apki pyar karne ki umar guzar chuki hai plz try www.namazroza.com

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

Without Love -- dayz are"Sadday, moanday, tearsday,wasteday,thirstday,frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday



Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine?



When you get this SMS, send it to 1 person u love, 1 u hate, 1 u always think of and 1 u wish to kill. Now, keep guessing why I sent it to u.

No comments: